Whether you attend Ridge Church or another church, I wanted to share a few ways that you can, on regular basis, be praying for your church through out the week.
- Pray for your church’s influence over the city it’s in
- Pray for your church’s passion to increase more and more to see God glorified
- Pray for your church’s leaders BY NAME
- Pray for the spouses of your church’s leaders and pastors BY NAME
- Pray for the children of your church’s leaders
- Pray for the kids and student ministries of your church (some of the hardest places to do ministry!)
- Pray for God’s favor over your church
- Pray for the vision to stay clear that God has given your church’s leaders
- Pray that the people of your church (all people) will grow in hunger for God’s word
- Pray that your church will shine the brightest in the darkest places of your city
- Pray for opportunity
- Pray that Jesus will remain ultimate in all things of your church
These are just a very few things that WE CAN ALL be praying for with our churches. There is nothing better to a church leader than to know that the people the leader sacrifices for, gives to, pleads for and ministers to is praying for them and the church as a whole. Never forget that the CHURCH is the bride of Christ. Love Jesus AND his bride.